[Farmall] Replacing the gas tank

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Tue Jun 29 10:10:50 PDT 2010

Hello Tim,
	I close the tank valve and disconnect the fuel line from the valve. I
make up a fitting the same as the end of the fuel line using a shot
length of tubing to fit the valve. I slip a length of hose over the
short tube to collect the fuel. Hope that helps. I don't like to spill
gas all over either.

Rupert

--

yvt