[Farmall] Light switch for converted 12v '55 cub

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 06:52:06 PDT 2010

The original four position switch was used with the early Cubs that used
a generator cut-out instead of a regular voltage regulator. I am pretty
sure that the '55 used a "regular" three position switch. (I have a '55
Cub, but have never looked closely at the switch, but I can if you still
have questions.)

If you look at the TM Tractors website <http://www.tmtractor.com> and
specifically at:
<http://www.tmtractor.com/new/el/el_002newparts.htm>, you can see the
different switches and go by their serial number reference. Their
switches come complete with knob. Your only problem is going to be
figuring out the right connections to the terminals. I can probably get
you an image of the back of the switch and the wires if you contact me
off-line at <mikesloane at verizon.net>

Mike