[AJD] Witches brew

Mike Scholl buck69_hunter at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 09:20:09 PDT 2010

Since the oil is completely burned, there is probably no harm in overdoing it with the ratio.

On the other hand, adding Marvel to your lubricating oil should be done so as not to exceed Marvel's recommendations (listed on the container).  SeaFoam is another product I use often for oil and fuel additives.  It is a great fuel stabilizer and gum/varnish remover.  I add a can of SeaFoam to my car's tank every 10,000 miles to help the injectors stay clean.  I have used it to clear bad injectors with great success!