[AJD] Witches brew

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sun Jun 6 18:34:26 PDT 2010

I have tried it once to free a stuck engine with zero results.
Unscientific study.  I think it will take dynamite to unstick that old
engine.  And, I am not even sure it is stuck in the cylinders.

In my gasoline and oil, I use it quite often  For my airplane, I put it
right in the fuel storage tank.  2 gallons to 800/1000 gallons and 10%
in the crankcase oil.  In my tractors and lawn mower, etc. it is just a
glug from a gallon container of MMO.  Probably a 3-4 oz glug, maybe a
little more.  I used to buy the stuff in 15 gallon barrels.  I can't get
it that way anymore.  I can't even find it in 5 gal cans anymore.  When
I order it by the case I get funny looks from the guy behind the counter
if he doesn't know me.  The world is going to hell.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA