[AT] SE Old Thresher's Reunion--Denton NC

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 14:26:12 PDT 2010

John, I think so.  When I was growing up, late '70s and early '80s, there
were two Super AV's in my community.  Both gone now.  I had a chance to buy
one of them from the second owner, it was pretty well restored but I passed
on it.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.  Irony is that the fellow had decided to
stop gardening.  In the last couple years he has started gardening again and
now has a nice Super A.....

Al