[AT] 39 farmall H

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 23 13:14:25 PDT 2010

Ron you are thinking the same as me.   Bruce, jack up one rear wheel if you
can do it easily.   Put the tractor in high gear and rock the tire back and
forth as vigorously as you can.  Listen for something to pop loose.  If you
can't put it in 4th try rocking it in neutral.  If it's truly in neutral you
should be able to turn the rear wheel.

Charlie