[Ford-ferguson] 2010 FENA Show

Jack Tractor jacktractor at live.com
Thu Jul 22 04:15:35 PDT 2010

The boy and I got down to Monroe, Michigan July 17 for a couple of hours at the Southeast Michigan Antique Tractor and Engine show.
Ferguson was the featured brand and the Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America was there. I joined.

I photographed the Ferguson TO-20s, TO-30s, TO-35s, F40s, and Pony’s on display by the FENA. There were a couple of TEA-20s and a 9N
as well. I put the photos in the photos section of the Massey Ferguson group.

I got a good shot of the 3 point  buzz saw with the belt pulley and belt.