[AT] IH baler needles needed

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 18 10:57:36 PDT 2010

Lew,
If those old baler needles are from "way back when two people were
required, a blocker and a tier", I sure would appreciate a couple pix of
them, with a tape measure laying alongside.   A Allis Chalmers enthusiast
friend has a couple and is very sure they are not for a Case baler.  I
spent many a hot, dusty day in the mid to late 40's first tying, then later
blocking such baler.
You know what; I will have to admit that it may have been an IHC baler?
Any rate, I would appreciate couple pix of these needles and the year and
model of the Case baler they are for.
May be able to trade his barn wall art that appear in good condition for
your two that need replaced?
I know this email is months later, but.
Herb