[Farmall] Sta-Bil

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 07:45:29 PDT 2010

Its a very good idea to add Sta-Bil to any gas powered eq that is not used much,
if you are using it on a regular basis and re fueling you probably don't need
it. But if it's something that sits w/ fuel in it definitely add
sta-bil. Especially lawnmowers late Fall and Snowblowers in the Spring. I also
try to store Eq w/ the tanks full, Sta-Bil added fuel shut off and engine run
until it quits due to lack of fuel.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685