[AT] On the sawmill in Darke County

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 18:45:59 PDT 2010

Well you just missed Denton. Head to Silk Hope on Labor Day and you can see
them not only run a sawmill but a woodworking shop that is full of lineshaft
driven equipment that is used to make windows and doors. If I remember right
even the ice cream freezers are run by overhead line shafts.

John Hall