[AT] Off topic VACATION

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 16:24:05 PDT 2010

Yeah Charlie,  I work with a couple people that, sports is all they can talk
about.  Another co-worker can take it or leave it, and loves to start up an
"imaginary" sports conversation whenever I am around, just to get my goat!
Of course they probably don't give a crap about old tractors, so I try to
leave em alone when the subject of who played what comes up.  I also hate it
the way one of the local TV stations kisses ECU's butt so much.  If a coach
passes gas at football practice, you can bet it will be the lead story on
the 6:00 news that night!

Al