[AT] Off topic VACATION

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 17:43:35 PDT 2010

Just a short note to say how happy I am to return from a weeks vacation up
the east coast to Chapell Hill, N,C.   The country is BEAUTIFUL and everyone
welcomed my brother and myself with open arms . It was Hot ( 98* ) but low
humidity , not like here in south Louisiana . I have never seen this part of
the USA and was really impressed with it .
Bottom line is , You guys are SOo lucky to live there , wish we could
convert our locals to take pride in the upkeep of there property like up
there .

Thanks for listening

Bo Hinch in S/W Louisiana