[AT] OFF TOPIC Pea Crops

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:09:00 PDT 2010

I understand now, Charlie.  Just like the bin full of white pea beans we had
in the pantry when I was a kid. Wash them, soak them for a couple of hours,
then cook them.  From Ralph's description it sounds like they might be good
for loading into shotgun shells for training trespassers.  Probably would
not rust the barrel like rock salt does.  (grin).

Charlie V.