[AT] Off topic but tractor related / now heat

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 8 19:29:56 PDT 2010

Rupert,  I didn't realize you were up in the north country.  (north country
to me anyway)  How far apart are you and Ralph?
Even though it was 100 here yesterday it really didn't feel that hot if you
didn't try to do that much.  I think the humidity was about 30%.  That's
probably high to you but it's low here.
Today although it was 90 or less the humidity was 80% or better.  You could
break a shirt wetting sweat walking to your truck from the house.

Charlie