[Farmall] Farmall H Carburator Adjustment

stubb02 at aol.com stubb02 at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 07:20:53 PDT 2010

Greetings,

My Farmall H will start but only runs at a high RPM.  I recently took the lower part of the carb off and thoroughly cleaned the internals and bothl adjustment screws.  I am not sure what the two adjustment screws do nor am I sure if the high rpm problem is with the carb of the governor.  Actually there are three adjustments on the carb.  One of them is in line with the governor.  As you can see, I am a novice.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

John