[AT] Super A Carb Leak

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:25:54 PDT 2010

Ben, how can you tell the float isn't sticking with the carburetor put
together and mounted on the tractor?  Unless there is some sort of crack in
the carb housing or the gasket is leaking there are only two possibilities,
float is not floating up properly or needle valve and seat are not properly
mating.   That's it, got to be one of the two.

Charlie