[AT] [Farmall] Super A Carb Leak

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Wed Jul 7 15:01:22 PDT 2010

Hello Ben,
	I think that is what he is saying. I've chased that problem myself. A
thin fiber or hair on the valve seat is enough to make the valve leak. I
suggest to blow out the valve again plus blow out the fuel line so they
should be clean again. I would install an inline filter between the
sediment bowl and the carb to help eliminate anything getting past the
sediment filter. Blow out the line between the filter and the carb
before you install it. These kind of problems can be very frustrating.

Rupert