[AT] Stuck clutch JD 60

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:04:23 PDT 2010

Oil would be better anyway because if you used grease it would need to be
cleaned out of the head and upper cylinder.   An oil transfer pump of some
sort or an old furnace pump might even work better.  As long as the pressure
didn't exceed normal cylinder pressure it shouldn't hurt anything.   For
that matter you could fill the cyl. with oil and put air pressure on top of
it as long as the air input port was above the top of the cylinder.

Charlie