[AT] Super A Carb Leak

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:16:06 PDT 2010

Hello,

Thank you for all the imput.  The carb leaks from the drain in the choke
housing.  First off, if you have had the same problem and figured a  way
to fix it, I really would like to know how you did it!

Here's a clue that maybe someone more experienced than me could
decipher.  The carb, once I rebuild it, doesn't leak.  In fact, I left
the gas on just to check, and two hours later it still didn't leak.  But
once I run the engine, it leaks.  What would cause this?  The float,
though it is brand new, I tested yesterday, and it is sound.  The
needle/ seat I tested, and replaced.

Would this fact of when the carb leaks make a difference in what the
problem is?

Thanks,
Ben Wagner