[Farmall] Super A Carb Leak

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 09:29:39 PDT 2010

The needle and seat control the level of gas in the carb bowl. If it over flows
the gas drains out of the hole by the choke. The float, needle and seat are
probably still suspect, the fact it leaks after you run it indicates the needle
is not seating correctly or the float is sticking and not pushing the needle
into the seat.

Also if there is any dirt at all coming from the tank, it can cause them to leak
as well. Make sure the fuel bowl is clean and has a screen installed
correctly in it.

I have had brand new needles and seats that still leaked.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685

bbvande at yahoo.com