[Farmall] Battery Question

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 5 13:58:32 PDT 2010

I have a quick disconnect switch on my tractor batteries.  It stops any drain, plus it is one way for me always to remember that I shut the switch off.  Now if I was using them everyday, I might not want this, but for occasional use, I think helps keep the battery longer.  I don't know if it makes a difference if the disconnect is on the positive or negative side, but maybe someone can tell me.

Bookman