[AT] Lesharo or Phasar owners ?

Ivan Cousins ivancou at windstream.net
Mon Jul 5 17:50:38 PDT 2010

My excuse  .
 I had my sneakers on but the wife tripped on her shoe lace and being the
nice guy I stopped to pick her up .         Well the wife likes the  thing
,so looks like I'll be buying this problem child .She said she'd be willing
to drive it .  Its cheap enough , way below book  so I could afford to put
some money into it . Its only got 45 K on it so I hope its not been hammered
to death .  Ya I hear those warning bells , but majority rules .
  I was reading the list on the UK about them and the starter problem is
quite common on both sides of the pond . They list the Auto Zone part number
for a ford selonoid that is a permanent fix for the selonoid  which is part
of the issue .  A whopping $ 10 part  but a task to  install it to test my
patience .
   I saw the yahoo group , will be signing up in the near future .  Going to
wait till we get to actually sign all the papers .
   Ivan