[Farmall] Sheared & rusted out lug bolts...

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 15:40:08 PDT 2010

If I was doing it, I would pull the axle and try to weld a 5/8 nut to whats left of the stud, if it's longer on the back side it would be better to try it there. By the time you get the nut welded on and let it cool it seems to loosen them then they can be turned out.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685

bbvande at yahoo.com