[AT] Coating for grass mowers

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Jul 3 08:37:36 PDT 2010

Yesterday I went by Tractor Supply in Shawnee Ok. and picked up a couple
rattle cans of Van Sickle EZ-Slide paint.

Haven't put in on the mower deck yet, will let you know what we think after
using the mower a few times.  The Grasshopper mower we bought has the fold
up deck but it is pretty heavy to lift, should have bought the power lift.

H. L. Staples