[AT] Real farmers problems - a discussion

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 04:43:15 PDT 2010

 I just bought $200 worth of repellent--it didn't work. What I bought is
available from ready to spray bottles up to 250 gal. concentrate containers.
I figured anything available in that much bulk must work. I talked to the
owner of the company and he tol me to band the fields where the deer enter.
We covered about 15% of the field, he suggested 10%. An hour later the deer
walked right through the srayed area to get to something that hadn't been
sprayed. The smell was very strong, supposedly it burns their noses. If you
were only dealing with a couple then it might work What I used has a money
back guarnatee--I'll see how that works next week!

John Hall