[AT] Multimeters for tractors, etc.

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jan 1 13:52:35 PST 2010

For working on older stuff I prefer an analog meter.  They are not as
sensitive to the noise generated by the charging system and ignition.   I
normally use a Simpson 260 but I have also found that some of the cheap $6 -
$7 analog meters work better than a digital and If I drop it or run over it
I am not out much.  I also have a nice Fluke digital meter but still prefer
the analog meters in this case.

BD