[AT] OT I'm getting older are you? (Really O) corn sheller

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 31 04:51:19 PST 2010

I think they use it now for grinding feed and I believe they had a mobile
feed grinding service back in the old days.  I have no idea if it actually
has a sheller on it but I do need to check it out.  They are slowly going
out of business as need for their products goes down.  They also sell sweet
potatoes and some other stuff I think.  I predict there will be a comeback
for services like theirs in the future.

Charlie