[AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 28 15:22:00 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Wilson" <ro.wilson at att.net>
To: "'Antique tractor email discussion group'"
<at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:09 PM
Subject: [AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

> I'm getting older, Are you?

>     I might be older than dirt but those memories are some of the best
>     parts of my life.

About as old as dirt here too according to my results. Seeing as most of us
seem to be I guess the rest of you will likely remember the tv series
Bonanza from the 1960s. The last of the surviving cast members died
recently. Pernell Roberts, "Adam" was 81. Guess I was addicted to black and
white two channel tv in the 60s like most kids. Bonanza was a weekly ritual.

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_14277404

Ralph in Sask.