[AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

Rob Wilson ro.wilson at att.net
Thu Jan 28 17:00:35 PST 2010

The new Dodge Challenger has the hill assist feature on them now. Kind of
weird to get used to but it works great when stuck on a hill at a red light.
My 57 Studebaker Silver Hawk was an automatic but I don't recall it having
overdrive. Now the one I wish my parents would have kept my Mom's 56
Studebaker Golden Hawk with the supercharger on it. She told me it would do
140 MPH really easily. My Mom has or at least had a lead foot :) She used to
drive it between Baltimore Ohio and Columbus when she worked at Western
Electric making telephones. They made her quit when she got pregnant with
me. Today she would own the company for something like that.
Rob