[AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:47:10 PST 2010

Gene if you are talking about THIS Charlie  you are probably right.  I
mis-understand a lot of things lately.  grins.

I agree, choking down at a stop going up hill is a problem, even without a
foot starter.    That was part of my school bus drivers exam when I was in
high school.   If you let the bus roll back on the re-start that mean man
would yell at you!  LOL.

Charlie