[AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:27:52 PST 2010

They didn't deliver milk to our farm, they hauled it away...
:-)
I remember Willys cars, Kaisers, Frazers, Henry J's and Crosley cars
(do a Google image search on that for a kick). There were still folks
driving Model T's when I was growing up.
Rumble seats, Corn binders, grain binders, a few folks still using horses.
We still harvested ear corn fairly late. I just saw a new ear corn
crib going up last week. The guy was raising beef cattle and probably
wanted the cobs and all ground into his feed for roughage.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"