[Farmall] Headlight Reflectors and Tire Rims

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 28 11:49:30 PST 2010

If the reflector is to bad to polish out, you might try some of the
bright aluminum paint sold at auto parts stores.  other wise, the
replacement is next.  As to the rims, on the outside the aluminum/chrome
wheel paint sold at the auto parts stores is a very close match.  On the
inside I like to use something like the POR-15 paint