[AT] Headlight Reflectors and Tire Rims

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 28 08:28:21 PST 2010

Eastwood Company <http://www.eastwoodco.com/> sells both reflector paint
and paint that is supposed to mimic cadmium plating (that was used on
the original IH rear wheels). I generally just use "silver" (actually
aluminum) paint on any of my tractors rears (I am too cheap to pay for
the Eastwood stuff). Eastwood also sells "muffler" paint, and a whole
bunch of other stuff targeted for the "restoration" market.

Mike