[AT] Headlight Reflectors and Tire Rims

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:13:58 PST 2010

Hi Ben
Not sure on reflectors. But on painting rims, I have found "POR-15" products
to be very good.  If you clean up best you can and use the silver paint, it
will be close. If not close enough in color, the silver will make up a good
base coat for the color you want.  Applied correctly this stuff does a real
good job. Google POR-15
Paul-46555