[AT] Headlight Reflectors and Tire Rims

Ben Wagner ben at olde-books.com
Thu Jan 28 07:45:57 PST 2010

Hello,

Yes, I know that reflectors and rims don't go together, but I think I'll ask
the question anyway.

The glass on the headlights of my Super A was broken, and it must have been
that way for a few years.  The sun discolored the reflector, so I am either
going to have to purchase a new one or try to clean up the one I've got.  Is
there a paint or a way to restore the original reflector?  It seems that the
reflectors aren't too expensive.about sixteen dollars at Steiners.  Maybe I
should just buy one.

Now on to tire rims.  What paint would you use on Farmall tire rims?  The
silver/galvanized coloring is peeling off, but I have not seen a replacement
paint.

Thanks,

Ben Wagner