[AT] OT: cell towers (was Re: Garden tractor???/Now RF hazard

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:44:13 PST 2010

Thanks Mike.  A friend of mine here talked this morning to a guy that works
on towers and he is supposed to be getting us some information on which
companies are looking for space in the area and what their requirements are.
I suspect it's a long shot but $1500 a month is about 15 times the yearly
rental of the whole farm for crop land.

Charlie