[AT] Odd rod on a WD Allis?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jan 23 14:33:30 PST 2010

That is interesting. I bought a Super Six loader from a guy who had used
it on both a Farmall M and a Ford of some kind. He assured me that it is
pretty much complete, but there are no long rods. Maybe they were needed
for the Allis but not with the other machines.
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tractor_loaders/unloading_loaders_02.html>
Not shown in the image are the two lift cylinders, which I have stored
separately. I still need to get it cleaned up and mounted on my Super M,
but I have not yet gotten a round tuit. Maybe this year...

I sure would like to find out more about the Super Six - a Web search
brought me nothing whatsoever.

Mike