[AT] Odd rod on a WD Allis?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:24:52 PST 2010

Norm (Ind) over on AllisChalmers.com thinks it's part of a Super Six loader.
I found this link showing the loader and sure enough there are some steel
rods in the picture.
http://www.tractorshed.com/contents/adpic54335.htm
Maybe we have an answer.  That's the only reasonably informed answer I've
gotten out of 244 views.

Charlie