[AT] Odd rod on a WD Allis?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 23 10:04:03 PST 2010

Well, after 1 hour on AllisChalmers.com 115 people have viewed the picture
and only one guy replied and he thought it might be something riged up to
knock down weeds.  That was a good guess maybe but it appears to be a
manufactured piece not something a farmer rigged up.  Almost everyone on
AllisChalmers.com knows AC stuff well.  That tells me it's somewhat rare or
someone would have known what it was by now.

Charlie