[AT] Odd rod on a WD Allis?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 23 07:38:52 PST 2010

John,   I wish the picture posted showed the ends of the rod clearly but I
don't think it was part of the steering.  I wondered if maybe it was some
sort of device triggered by the steering to affect something at the rear of
the tractor but whatever it is, it's nothing I've ever seen on a WD.

Charlie