[AT] Farmer's question about aftermarket goodies

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 23 05:19:28 PST 2010

I echo what Herb said with one further piece of advice.
Post your message late in the afternoon because most of the guys are on in
the early evening.  The list moves very quickly and if you don't get a reply
in a few hours you might need to reply to the message yourself to bump it
back up the list.  Just reply with the word BUMP and folks will understand
what you are doing.  You can set the list to send you e-mails when there is
activity on your thread.

Charlie