[AT] Farmer's question about aftermarket goodies

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 23 02:19:08 PST 2010

Rob Wilson
Suggest you go to "allischalmers.com", click on discussion page, monitor
for a couple days, then post your pix (or two) of the cab.  This forum is
big; approx 90% AC, and has dozens of AC enthusiasts in every farm state
and province.  I would be very surprised if you did not receive a response.
Herb