[AT] Swamp loggers

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:07:07 PST 2010

I guess that's true George but if someone had never seen modern logging
equipment work they might not think it would work as fast as it does.
Those big cutter heads they use now will cut a 30" tree in seconds and I
don't mean 59 seconds either.  They are fast.  That's why I asked Tom for
specifics.  I'm not sure if he is talking about the same show or just those
kinds of shows in general.  Next time I see Swamp Loggers I'll pay more
attention but I don't think anything they showed was speeded up.  I don't
mean that as any criticism of Tom.  He might well be right.

Charlie