[AT] Swamp loggers

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Jan 18 12:54:08 PST 2010

I've never seen the program and don't expect to ever see it as we don't have cable, or dish.  Just plain old over the air broadcast we get for free.

However, I can see where these shows would speed up some scenes as it is a time saving trick which enables them to fit more action into their allotted time.  Not many things can be shown at actual time and fit into a show.  You either have to edit out scenes to save time or you speed them up to fit the time allowed.

George