[AT] lots of saw mills

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Mon Jan 18 07:31:47 PST 2010

Those are real nice looking boards, I'm guessing they are 1 1/2' thick in
the rough?

I can find red oak at mills around here fairly easily but I would prefer
white to get the longer life of the closed cells in that variety.  What I
would really like is black locust but I have never seen any of that show up
in log form, even though there is quite a lot of it standing in places.