[AT] lots of saw mills

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 05:31:19 PST 2010

To buy twenty foot plus long oak floorboards for replacement on my trailer, I found it necessary to travel 65 miles from home to a Mennenite operated mill.  This was an old fashioned mill with the buzz saw type blade.  The owner was a younger man than I expected but was a man of his word and kept his promise.  That was a nice change after a mill 15 miles from home stalled me for about two months and never did come up with any 20 foot logs to cut or even shorter lengths that I could piece in.  If I have any future lumber needs, I will start off with the Mennenite gentleman first.  It is worth the drive.  The lumber was the exact same $$$ per board foot, but this man had the goods.

Pictures of the lumber:

http://images21.fotki.com/v208/fileBRMw/5755a/9/1608999/8358118/FloorLumber.jpg

http://images112.fotki.com/v189/fileYoUs/5755a/9/1608999/8358118/Floorlum2.jpg

Charlie V. in WNY