[Farmall] Fw: 1926 Snow Tractor with Henry Ford Himself

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 19:29:06 PST 2010

On Jan 16, 2010, at 9:59 PM, sajorgens at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> This is a really neat 1926 silent film (on video) of a tractor-snow-
> machine invented by Henry Ford, who is shown driving it.
>

> Watch the whole thing. Note the "hat."

I very much doubt that Henry Ford is driving that.

This video is from the Seeking Michigan website - a site run jointly
by the Library of Michigan and the Archives of Michigan. Here is
"their" version of this

http://vimeo.com/2638558

note the page says it's 1924, not 1926, and it's the Armstead Snow
Motors Company who made this device.

The Patent Application is here

http://tinyurl.com/ckmj3o

Roger