[Farmall] Fw: 1926 Snow Tractor with Henry Ford Himself

John Gustafson gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Sun Jan 17 08:18:45 PST 2010

Some years ago, it was at a presenyayion of a Dodge gas turbine car I think,
but they had displays and movies or other rhings that Chrysler was doing,
they showed a version of an armored personell carrier using this approach.
The movie was impresive, this thing could move and pretty much over
everything. Swamp, water, desert, snow. Chrysler's was longer, they
demonstrated moving sideways as well. Military never picked it up,
preferring tracked vehicles and hovercraft but I always wondered about it.