[AT] Greg E, Gene D or anybody - VAC HP bump-up question.

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Jan 13 09:46:13 PST 2010

Farmer not sure about the engine speed changes that may have been made.

My VAI uses a different gear ratio on the final drive than the VAC.

It seems to have a much higher ground speed for the same gear selection.

The VA parts book list the three different gear sets that were available for
the final drive assembly for this Case series.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA
.