[AT] OT; Seed Oats

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Jan 13 03:07:32 PST 2010

I have about 3 tons of Chilloco that I am going to plant no-till this
spring.  Johnston's in Enid said they were a good forage variety. also
supposed to be ok for spring or fall planting.  I am glad I only planted
   40 acres to oats this fall, istead of the entire 18o.  They would
have surely froze out.  Now the problem is when to plant this spring.

Cecil in OKla